1. Booking will be available on our website, via the MindBody app, and by telephone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept walk-ins at this time.
Clients with suspended memberships please note: you will be unable to book your appointment online until we have lifted the suspension on your membership. If you are ready to resume your membership and book your first appointment, please send us an email, or call to let us know.
Clients with packages that have expired due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be happy to work with you individually on extending your expiration dates, no worries!
Clients with birthday offers that fell within 30 days prior to 3/17/20, during the period in which the studio was closed due to Covid-19, or within 30 days of our reopen date, we will gladly honor those birthday discount offers until the end of the year (12/31/20). Simply give us a call to book this type of appointment as the online system will not recognize the birthday discount.
2. We are spacing out appointments as much as possible, and we ask that you understand if we need to place you in a different sauna room as we adhere to distancing guidelines.
3. To keep clients and appointments spaced out, we may call or text you and request to adjust your appointment time slightly. We will do our best to accommodate everyone and keep things running on time and as efficiently as possible.
4. As always, our online booking system will automatically require payment to complete your reservation. However, we will now require all clients, regardless of payment method, to have cc information on file to reserve your appointment time. If you wish to pay for your appointment with cash (preferred for packages and single visits), you must contact us by telephone to book the appointment. We will still ask for cc information to hold the reservation, but your card will not be charged if we are notified that cash is the preferred method of payment.
*Exact change is appreciated if transacting in cash!
5. At this time, we are recommending that clients do not use the sauna together, and instead opt to go solo until we start to see additional government restrictions being lifted.
Day of Appointment
1. Signage upon entering will be posted stating that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 positive case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to enter our space.
2. Please arrive at your appointment alone. We cannot accommodate extra guests or children, as our waiting area is not available for this use.
3. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment, and please call before you come in if you are earlier or running behind.
4. We will maintain 6′ or more of distance when you come in for your appointment. First time clients will given a brief introduction and we will go over procedure from outside the room at a distance. We will also provide a short video tutorial for ease in using the tablet inside the sauna.
*We kindly request that new clients print and fill out our waiver form in advance. You can find the waiver on the FAQ page of our website.
5. We will encourage all clients to wash their hands before and after their session. We also have hand sanitizer available at the front desk and at various locations throughout the space.
6. If you would like, feel free to use your own cell phone or watch as a timer for your 30 or 45-minute session if you do not wish to touch the tablet.
7. To minimize your time in the waiting area, you may wish to preselect your CHROMOTHERAPY LIGHTS! You can access the chromotherapy light sheet on our website under the “about” tab or simply click here for the complete list!
Just a reminder, clients with suspended memberships: If you are ready to resume your membership, please send us an email or call us to let us know! You will be unable to book your appointment online until we have unsuspended your membership. Your membership will resume with any remaining time and sessions left on the billing cycle during which it was paused. This will result in a new billing cycle date moving forward.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Policies and Conduct
We have a 4-hour cancellation window. If you are cancelling outside of 4 hours, you can call us or login to your MindBody account and cancel your appointment. Please understand that with the need to space appointments, extra cleaning measures, and the restriction in number of guests we can accomodate per sauna, it is more important than ever that you try your best to give the proper notice if you must cancel.
Cancelling within 4 hours or No Show: Clients with prepaid memberships or packages will have one session deducted. Clients with unlimited memberships or without any sessions remaining for their monthly membership will be charged $10. All other late cancellations or no shows will be charged $15.
Please be mindful of the allotted time for sauna sessions. If you are running late, please call and reschedule, or the tardy minutes will cut into your session if we have an appointment booked after you. If you are in your sauna room after the allotted appointment time, we will have to knock on your door. This is for your safety and to allow for the necessary cleaning time.
Please remember that we maintain a quiet space. We kindly ask that our guests refrain from talking on cell phones in the sauna rooms or waiting areas. Please be courteous and step outside if you need to take a call. Please continue to use quiet voices in hallways and common areas and refrain from using your personal devices on speaker while in session. We suggest bringing headphones/earbuds to listen to podcasts and music on your personal device.
Finally, we apologize for the lengthy email, but we wanted to be sure to cover all the bases!
Thank you so much for sticking with us during this time. We are so grateful for all of you! As always, we welcome your feedback, so please feel free to reach out via email with suggestions, comments or questions!
We remain invested in the health and well-being of each and every one of our clients and cannot wait to see you back at Saunacuse soon!